Misusing Philippians 1:6: "He who started the good work in me will finish it anyway"
But if we will start looking around, we will see how blessed we are. We just have to widen our horizons and understanding as well. Daily devotional written by Pastor Lynn Sasser. Enter your email address to subscribe to this devotional and receive notifications of new posts by email:. RSS Feed.
- Female Exemplars of Islam and Inspired Living in the Quran (Islam: New Perspectives at the Dawn of a Spiritual Milieu Book 3)!
- Devotionals - Capital City Baptist Church Mexico City;
- Loccupation italienne de la Libye 1882-1911 (Histoire et perspectives méditerranéennes) (French Edition).
- The Giants and the Joneses.
- He Who Began A Good Work Philippians Out of Context Scripture.
- South Main Baptist Church?
Watch live Devotionals Calendar Events. He has continued to do that work in me sometimes I have cooperated and sometimes no.
- Christian Accompaniment Tracks | Christwill Music;
- T.L.T. Construction Co., Inc; 96-0238 02/04/99;
- Other Translations.
- Laverda Twins & Triples Bible.
- Remnants of Tomorrow (Ashes of Twilight Trilogy).
But He has and He will complete tha work until the day He comes for me. I pray that I may finish well.
Finish strong because You are still working on me. Paul is completely sure that this "sanctification" will continue in the lives of these believers. In particular, this assurance is grounded in the work of Jesus Christ.
go to link In other words, Paul has no doubts about their salvation and their faithful service to Christ. The "day of Jesus Christ" clearly speaks of the end times, but interpreters debate other specifics related to this reference. Some see this as an allusion to the rapture, which will take place at any moment 1 Corinthians —58; 1 Thessalonians — Others see this statement as a mention of the end of the seven—year tribulation period just prior to the millennium Revelation 19—
Related He Who Began a Good Work
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved